Tuesday, October 03, 2006

PHOTOS: Er... Yeah...

Below are some of my funnier photo moments. I am beginning to collect them and this is the first batch...



Are those for minty fresh breath?



This "rent-a-cop" car was spotted on my own campus!



The Paradise Wet Come (Love Hotel)...self explanatory.



This is actually a charismatic Catholic Church, located on the top of a GS Mart (covenience store). God bless capitalism.



One of the creepier aspects of Korean culture is the the tendency on signs to show a smiling or insufferably cute cartoon of the poor animal done in for your culinary delight. This restaurant is in my neighborhood, and serves up "man's best friend" (Boh-shin-tang) as a soup for virility. This shop is right next to the police station.



I have posted this photo before, but it remains my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:02 AM

    Might as well make use of your "cultural experiences"...

    Here they come, ready or not, eh?

    ReplyDelete